Archives and Special Collections Department Pages
- Archives and Special Collections
CSU Libraries Websites
- Water Resources Research Information (including drought & hydrology)
- Environmental and Water Law: Print Sources
- Giving Opportunities for the Water Resources Archive
- Colorado Water Institute
This list includes sites of donors and partners, as well as some good sites for learning more about water history.
- Bill Green/Images 270
- Colorado Foundation for Water Education
- Colorado Water 2012 - celebrate the Year of Water!
- Colorado Water Conservation Board
- The Ditch Project (Boulder County)
- Guide to Environmental History Archival Collections - database of environmental history collections in North America and around the world, compiled by the Forest History Society. Many Water Resources Archive collections are included.
- Rocky Mountain Online Archive - database of finding aids from the region, including many from the Water Resources Archive
- Save the Poudre: Poudre Waterkeeper
- Western Waters Digital Library - common search interface for numerous finding aids and digital objects from western archives, including the Water Resources Archive